Wednesday 16 July 2014


Hi everyone!
So I thought a good way to start my blog would be to tell about the wonderfully terrifying heart palpitations I’m getting now that I have all this extra blood pumping around me. 
I’ve never really had real palpitations before so when they happened for the first time last week, I genuinely thought I was having a heart attack. So after a quick visit to one of my top sites,www.nhs.co.uk - I confirm I have every symptom of a heart attack. Chest pain, shortness of breath, lightheadedness and panic… yes of course, all the symptoms of a heart attack AND hypochondria. A quick visit to mumsnet reassured me I was in fact fine, ok to carry on with my day and just suffering from a few palpitations. 
PHEW what a lucky escape.
I have since retold this story as a good example of why I now think it IS a great idea to Google symptoms even though my midwife and fiance disagree. 
For real advice if you think you may be having a heart attack, visit this website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment